- Strategic locations along identified bus lanes to carry out enforcement duties on infringements of rules/regulations
- Strategic locations along identified roads/taxi stands, taxi stops, or bus stops to carry out enforcement duties against illegal parking
- Strategic locations along identified expressways to carry out enforcement duties against vehicles which stop illegally
- Record on Weekend cars / Off-Peak cars being used on the roads during the restricted hours
- Enforce against taxi drivers for picking/dropping passenger(s) illegally along the road
- At least N-level qualifications or equivalent
- Candidate with at least 1 year of enforcement working experience is preferable
- Candidate shall possess a valid Class 2B license
- Candidate without a valid Class 2B license may be considered for the walker position
- Candidate must be physically fit, have good eyesight with normal colour vision
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.